1. Admission of students shall be once in a year.
2. Students shall be medically fill
3. Minimum age for admission will be 17 years. (as on 31 St December of that year) The upper age limit is 35 yrs. For ANM/for LHV, there is no age bar.
• The minimum age for admission shall be 17 year on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
• Minimum education:
10+2 class passed with science (PCB)&English core/English elective with Aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent board.
• Student shall be medically fit.
• Student appearing in 10+2 examination in science conduct by national institute of open school with 45%marks
• Student shall be admitted once in a year.