- 10+2 with English or Hindi and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English or Hindi individually for any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from state open school recognized by government and national institute of open school (NIOS) Recognized by central government. However science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English or Hindi having 40%of marks in vocational ANM course from school recognized by Indian nursing council.
- 10+2 with English or Hindi having 40% of marks in vocational stream health care science from a recognized CBSC board/center.
- Copy of Marksheet of 10th & 12th Class
- TC, Character Certificate and Migration Certificate (original Copy)
- Caste (SC/ST/OBC)
- Aadhar Card
- Latest Income Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- (5) passport size photographs